Join The Wellness Project
The Wellness Project is a national initiative that invites you to use Fountain of Health tools in your practice. Access your own Health Behaviour Change Toolkit and receive education and support by joining us in a quality assurance project. To try it out, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or you can access our Health Behavior Change Toolkit directly:
- How to Use the FoH Tools with Patients/Clients
- Quick and easy-to use tools to establish a health and resilience baseline: Health and Resilience pre-questionnaire and Health and Resilience post-questionnaire
- A Short Guide to SMART goal setting
- A Short Guide to inviting health goals and sample scripts: Office Laminate and Invitation Script
- Take Home Goal Sheet to log goals for patients and doctors: Take Home Goal Sheet for Patients and Goal Doc Sheet
- A Wellness App to support health behavior change and goal setting in the office and for the patient to use at home between visits
Run a Workshop
Do you work in the community? We offer powerpoint packages to roll out 4 -6 session workshops on activating health behavior change for library and community settings. If you would like to facilitate a 4 week workshop in your community, check out How to Facilitate a 4 Week FoH Workshop!. If you have questions, contact us at email@example.com
Invite a Speaker or Give a Talk
If you would like to have a Fountain of Health speaker visit your hospital department, health centre, or community please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to present on the topic of brain health and health behavior change, we can help support you with materials, resources, references and prepared powerpoints. Check out How to Give a Talk on the FoH. If you have questions contact us at email@example.com.
Are you a busy clinician who wants to promote patients self-care easily and effectively?
You are invited to join the The Brain Health & Wellness Project! Our project team is here to support you, the busy frontline clinician, to promote brain health self-care and reduce dementia risk in your routine practice. Our project team will provide you with all the education, paper and e-materials, and support you need to invite patient self-care, health and wellness in an easy and efficient way. Invite 5 or more of your patients to use paper-based tools and/or register and use The Wellness App. You can use these materials with family caregivers, or others, too!
Clinicians only: please Contact Us.