Copyright and Permissions
The material on this site is covered by the provisions of the Copyright Act, and relevant Canadian laws, policies, regulations and international agreements.
Unless otherwise indicated, information on this site has been posted for the purpose of making it readily available for personal and public non-commercial use. The material may be reproduced, in whole or in part without charge or further permission from the Fountain of Health, provided that:
- The Fountain of Health is identified as the source of the material
- The material is reproduced in full without any changes
- No charges are made for the use of the material
Permission must be obtained from the Fountain of Health if the material is to be reproduced in whole or in part.
Following is the Fountain of Health statement concerning privacy issues on our web site. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please contact us.
- We do not automatically gather any personal information such as your name, phone number, e-mail or address. This information is only obtained if you supply it voluntarily, through contacting us via our contact page, e-mail, by asking to receive electronic newsletters or other information.
- Any personal information you provide to us will not be sold to any third party. We use software that receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our web site. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals contacting our site. The information is used to improve the content of this site and is not shared with other organizations.
- We do not regularly use “cookies” to track how our visitors use the site. Whenever we enable “cookies” to facilitate our transactions, we will first inform you.
This site provides general information only. Information provided is not a substitute for professional advice. If you feel that you may need medical advice, please consult a qualified health care professional. The Fountain of Health makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the information is accurate at the time of posting. We cannot guarantee the reliability of any information posted.